Address: Kustvägen 5, 26107 Asmundtorp
Brick church in the Gothic Revival style.
The new rural cathedral replaced the medieval church on the same site after it was torn down in 1895. The new church building was completed in 1897. It was built in the gothic revival style in red brick. At 66 m tall, the steeple is crowned with a gilded cross. Both church bells were preserved from the original church. The Storklockan (Grand bell) is from 1651 and the lillklockan (Small bell) is from 1610. The baptismal font was also preserved from the original church, as it is a northern German sculpture from the 1400s.
The church is also used to hold many types of concerts.